You have plans for a date, a job interview, or even simply a movie, and what pops up but a pimple, always at the most inconvenient time! You might be tempted to violently attack the pimple to try and remove it. As an alternative you should listen to this advice and be patient. This is the best method of removing pimples.
– Mild, medicated facial cleanser
– Warm water (not too hot)
– Clean washcloth
– Pimple cream
– Moisturizing lotion
1. Keep the face clean. Your face should be cleansed daily with warm water. Choose a gentle soap that will complement your type of skin.
2. You should never touch your face with your bare hands. It can be much easier to clean your face by your fingers except unless your hands are really clean you run risk of infecting your face with dirt and bacteria from your hands. Think about using a facial cleansing cloth. Select a product that can be thrown away such as ones from Oil of Olay Biore, Noxzema or Dove. Some have the cleansing lotion impregnated in the cloth.
3. Gently wash the face and neck with the cloth. Move the cloth in small circles when cleaning your face. Don’t rub or scrub near the pimple, but do keep it clean.
4. Dry your face in the air. Instead of dabbing at your face with a towel, try letting it air dry so your complexion can retain that moisture while drying.
5. Rub the acne treatment cream over the pimple. The most effective method for treating acne is to use a cream containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Take the cream and gently put a thin covering over the pimple. The cream will absorb the oil as well as remove the grime and germs collecting just below the skin. Don’t move on until the cream is completely dry.
6. Put on the moisturizing lotion. Your skin combats the dryness by creating more oil to protect your face. If you keep your skin hydrated you will be able to stop this process and have fewer pimples down the track.
I know it is a drag to find a pimple coming up but before you start poking and making it worse, look at these steps. You can get rid of the pimple within a few days without causing scarring or infection if you follow these tips.
– Don’t pick at the pimples
– Don’t obsess in the mirror for hours
– Always moisturize and use UV sunscreen
– Try baby wipes for a cheaper yet effective alternative to throw-away cleansing cloths
Jacquie Generra writes about [http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and-personal-care/c1074-skin-care.html]skin care and [http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and-personal-care]fashion and grooming tips as a staff writer for HowToDoThings.com.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Tips-on-Getting-Rid-of-a-Pimple&id=2215459] Tips on Getting Rid of a Pimple
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jacquie_Generra]Jacquie Generra
Leathery Faces are No One’s Friend – Finding Wrinkle Creams That Work
The majority of creams available are inappropriately referred to as wrinkle creams when they should be anti-wrinkle creams. These creams are often used for more than just wrinkled skin. Prevention is one of the uses for these creams to be used prior to the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles. Shopping for these creams is not a walk in the park because they are not all good for your skin. We all want to find something that will help keep our skin youthful looking but how can we accomplish this task? Which criteria do you need to use to judge each product you see on the shelf with a fair amount of tact? Here are some hints that you can use.
Smoother lines and wrinkles are a benefit of these creams although they can dry your skin. For this very reason you need a good moisturizer. This will also prevent further wrinkles from setting in. It can also help to repair some of the damage that might have been done by your wrinkle cream’s exfoliants. A moisturizer with built in sunscreen will keep you from using too many different products on you face. You could also look for a wrinkle cream with built in moisturizers.
When it comes to skin care and aging, makes sure to keep tabs on the latest research. Modifications and revisions are constantly happening-even to the items that are being sold on store and pharmacy shelves. Oil of Olay of today doesn’t even compare to your Mother’s Oil of Olay.
Keeping up with the research will help you make smart decisions when it comes time to buy a new wrinkle cream. You’ll know which ingredients are important. You’ll know which merchandise has been tested inside and out. You’ll be knowledgeable of the merchandise that the FDA either has or has not approved of. Having a good insight is effective, especially when it comes to taking care of your face!
Sunscreen is important to consider when choosing a wrinkle cream. You will save a step and only have to apply one product to do both jobs for your skin. Doing it this way will save our pores from being clogged and causing acne. The last thing you want is to have to deal withe acne. It’s too hard to deal with zits AND wrinkles at the same time! Creams with sunscreen in them will help prevent the harmful rays of sun from damaging your skin further than it already has.
Keeping up with a young and healthy appearance, especially with your face is not an easy task. As we become older, our skin shrivels and gets ruined. It’s just a part of life. Auspiciously, there are some items available that slow the outcomes of aging at least for a certain amount of time.
Wrinkle creams can work fantastically for making lines and wrinkles vanish. Before you make any purchases, make sure to conduct some research. Work with your doctor and try to make smart decisions. Your face will be very thankful for it!